- This event has passed.
Cream Teas On The Embsay Railway..
March 31, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Treat the family to a fantastic steam railway journey through the rolling hills of the Yorkshire countryside.
There’s one way to make the trip even more memorable – by enjoying a delicious cream tea served at your table as the historic carriages trundle along to the beat of a steam engine pulling hard at the head of the train!
A fantastic day out for all the family, with a luxurious treat thrown in.
What you get:
- First Class Silver Service: Table seat, embroidered table cloth, head rests and curtains
- Hot beverages of Fresh Ground Filter Coffee or our delightful Yorkshire Tea
- Fresh scone served with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Return journey – your table is reserved for your return journey too – perhaps you’d like to save half of your scone for the way back?
- Refills of our tea and coffee available on the return journey
- Children have the option of a large cookie instead of the scone (most still opt for the scone!)
- Children can have fresh apple or orange juice (instead of tea/coffee) if they prefer
- Day rover ticket to ride on the train for the rest of the day (standard class)
- PLEASE NOTE THE OUR CREAM TEAS REGULARLY SELL OUT. ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL!
2019 CREAM TEAS DATES & DEPARTURES
Sunday 3rd March: Departs from Embsay station at 1.30PM.
Sunday 10th March: Departs from Embsay station at 1.30PM.
Sunday 17th March: Departs from Embsay station at 1.30PM.
Sunday 24th March: Departs from Embsay station at 1.30PM.
Sunday 31st March: (Mother’s Day Specials: Sandwiches, Prosecco, Cream Teas, fine coffee)