By entering a competition via Yorkshiredales.co.uk you are agreeing to Yorkshiredales.co.uk storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
We may for example, provide you with information we think could be of interest to you. We will never disclose your personal details to organisations other than the Prize Giver, we may however share your details between associated companies within our group, as defined by section 736 of the Companies Act 1985. We may also share your details with companies we are in partnership with in order to offer you more chances to enter competitions and prizes. We will only use your email addresses to send marketing information and all emails will be from yorkshiredales.co.uk and not from any un-associated third party.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter the competition you must be:
(a) UK resident
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Yorkshiredales.co.uk.
- Entries must be submitted via www.yorkshiredales.co.uk and only one entry is allowed per person.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the prize being offered is suitable to their own personal circumstances, age and other restrictions may apply to some prizes. If in doubt, refer to the supplier’s website or contact us.
- All entries correctly answering this competition question will be entered into the prize draw and one winner will be selected at random.
- Closing date information can be found on our facebook page. Entries must be submitted by that date. Yorkshiredales.co.uk reserves the right to extend the competition end date at any time.
- The winner of the competition will be notified by email. If the prize has not been accepted via email within 2 weeks of receipt of the email, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant. Yorkshiredales.co.uk will not be held responsible for emails that are not received for any reason.
- The prize is not transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- The winner gives their consent to yorkshiredales.co.uk to use any photograph that may be taken for publicity and marketing purposes including uploading onto social media.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Yorkshiredales.co.uk reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- Yorkshiredales.co.uk accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the prize been offered in this competition; all responsibility falls solely on the prize supplier for provision of the prize, any inquiry regarding or provision of the prize should be directed to them.